Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Radio Radio

My album went out to college radio stations across the country on November 23rd. I’ll get my first official report out next week, but I can’t stop googling myself each day to see if I show up on any online playlists. And I have. Which is exciting. Here’s where I know I’ve been played so far:

WLUR in Lexington, KY (well, they referenced me and “Cast a Spell” on their site. I guess I don’t know for sure if they actually played it)
KMSU in Mankato, MN (twice!) – “Minnesota”
WMHB in Waterville, ME – “Thursday”
WXDU in Durham, NC – “Cast a Spell”

It’s kind of crazy for me to think of my songs playing in all of these places. Even if it’s just once at 3am. Somebody heard it, right?

....AND I just had to edit this to say that I found out this morning that WMTU in Houghton, MI has me charting at #1 on their station. That might be the coolest news I've ever heard!

No comments: