Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Palmers Bar 4/4/14

Now back to your regular posts...

Palmers! Friday night! Electric guitars!

Yep, I went electric. I don't know if I can go back to acoustic. That's not true. But it was really really fun to play electric and I'm excited to do it again sometime in the future.

The show was a part of painter Todd Hollingsworth's art opening. Rank Strangers also played.  You know they are one of my favorites.


As for us, we played mostly new songs - as we were due to start recording the next day and wanted one last chance to run through them. It was so much fun breaking them out.



Setlist for Palmers Bar 4/4/14

  • Lens
  • Where's the Fire
  • Float
  • Car (first time played!)
  • The Reminder (first time played!)
  • Safey Mode (first time played!)
  • Reactor (first time played!)
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Introvert
  • Adore

No comments: