Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kitty Cat Klub 3/8/14


Last night I played a set at the Kitty Cat Klub for Savannah Smith's Pledge Music Launch Party. I played solo. It has been forever since I played solo. Needless to say I was a bit nervous. But I pulled out some old songs and some brand new never before played live ones and that is always fun. I even brought the uke along.

Savannah Smith is an amazing uke playing singer/songwriter with the most dearest voice. She has an EP our that you should definitely check out and stay tuned for her album. This is the first song recorded for it and it is amazing.




I always enjoy playing with Martin Devaney. He's just a classic. Good songs. Good stage vibe. Good guy.


As always, totally appreciate my husband for coming to my shows and taking all of the pictures.



My next show is March 20th at the 331 Club. First day of Spring! And we are going to celebrate. Mary Bue will be playing some songs and I will have the lovely Colleen and Laura singing with me. I really hope to see you there!


Setlist for Kitty Cat Klub 3/8/14
  • Leave (first time played!)
  • Letting Go (first time played!)
  • Can't Even Tell
  • The Party
  • The Paul Simon Song
  • Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover)
  • Introvert
  • Adore
  • Thursday
  • Cohabitate
  • For the Time Being


No comments: