Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hazy Shade Of Winter

Ugh. This winter is the worst. THE WORST. It snowed like insanity last night. We are buried. Everything is buried. And it's cold again and it's going to be cold again for a couple of weeks. Well into negative temperatures into the first week of March. MARCH! Ugh. The worst. For reals.




I was given yet another snow day from work today. I am so grateful that I work somewhere that allows for this sort of thing. But, due to holidays, weather, and illnesses, I haven't worked in the office 5 days in a row since before Christmas. That's crazy.

So tonight, since it's brutally cold again and the roads are extremely dangerous, I'm going to settle in like I did last night with some beer and Netflix. I started watching New Girl. It's kind of obnoxious because Zooey Deschanel is SO QUIRKY, but I also kind of like. I also watched an episode of Luther. I had been wanting to see it because Idris Alba, but, sadly, it just wasn't that good. And if a drama doesn't grab me right away, it's hard to keep trying with it because they are such a time commitment. But sitting through 20 minutes of Zooey Deschanel being awkward is somehow easier.

Other than that, I'm just waiting for Spring. My next show is the first day of Spring. Hoping for warm(er) weather and much less snow.


Maybe I should cover this song. I've always wanted to.

No comments: