Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Can't Even Tell" Video Premiere Party!

We had a party at the Amsterdam Bar last night to celebrate the release of my very first music video for my song "Can't Even Tell" and it was super fun. One of my favorite shows.

Joining the lineup last night were my friends and favorites, Middlepicker:



And one of my new favorites, The White Whales:



Check them both out. Do it. I'll wait. There are links there and everything....




....It was a really good crowd last night. Lots of energy. Good vibe.




Setlist for Amsterdam Bar in St. Paul on 2/15/13

  • Good
  • Adore
  • Lens
  • Flavor
  • Can't Even Tell
  • Good to Know
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Float
  • Introvert
Oh, and here's the video! It was animated by my good friend Rev K. 






No comments: