Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Things I Did This Weekend

Admittedly, I really didn't do much this weekend - but really, I did. And, admittedly, this is a pretty shitty list for my Sunday list post, but oh well.

1. On Friday, I had some beers with my gals on a porch.
2. On Saturday...I mixed all the songs for the new album!!! It's basically done!!! It is so exciting!!!

This list is really just an excuse to tell you that the songs are all done and now it just has to be mastered and pressed.

And my CD release show has been booked for Saturday, August 4th at the Amsterdam Bar and Hall.

And I can't wait to share these songs with everyone.

And now I am going to curl up on the couch and continue watching season 5 of Lost.

And Sherlock returns tonight on BBC Masterpiece on channel 2.

Good times.

No comments: