Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Totally Lame

Work completely ruined me today. I actually cried. Totally humiliating. Not too many people saw the tears, but still, not very professional. I was just so frustrated that something had to come out. And since I couldn't actually scream and swear and wave my hands in the air at the person who made me so angry, the tears came out instead. Luckily, not in front of him.

I think I was so upset because I've been and things have been so positive lately and then to have this person just come down and start getting in my face about this issue that is just so not life threatening and that could be solved so easily if people would just communicate, I just found it so frustrating.

I was also pissed because I don't want to be upset about something like this. I don't want my job to make me cry. At the end of the day, something like this is just not worth getting upset over, yet there I was. Upset. And still it is festering in my brain. Probably because I know that tomorrow morning I have to go in and deal with it some more and that is just depressing.

So tonight I had a candy bar after dinner - which is something I don't want to do. And I am drinking beer - which I am also trying to cut back on during the week. All because some dude at work got under my skin. And I have no self control. It's lame. Totally, totally lame. But here I sit.

At least Community was on tonight. That made me laugh.


No comments: