Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here We Go

It is the new year. 2011 is here. It is January. It is cold and dark. But not as dark as December. The sun stays out until close to 5:00 now. So that’s nice. It’s still pitch black when I get up in the morning, though. I’m back at work and I would much rather be at home, so nothing has really changed there. And I like my job, so I don’t know how people who hate their jobs get up in the morning.

I’m looking ahead to the following months and I have a lot I want to accomplish. I need to dive in and get myself out there. And if that means late nights at local music venues networking and getting myself known, then so be it. And if that means going out alone on those nights and drinking only water, so be it. I need to do this.

I can and I will.

2011 is going to be awesome.

No comments: