Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kickstarting Reactor

We launched our Kickstarter campaign today. I am so nervous!!! It's 4:00 and I've been on a ridiculous emotional rollercoaster all day. I took the day off of work to handle the launch and forgot how frustrating and slow my at home computer is. Things kept crashing. It was stressful.

But the Kickstarter is live! You can view it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1330333284/niki-becker-reactor-new-album

I sincerely cannot release this album without support. I'm asking that if you think you might buy the album, please pre-order it via Kickstarter so we can get it made. Without your help, we won't be able to finish it.

Deep breaths.

Here's the album cover for the new album!


The design was done by my husband and the painting was done by my dog, Robbie! He made a paw print painting at Dog Days at MIA and I immediately knew it had to be the album cover.


Gah! I'm just so excited about this album and I really want to share it with everyone!

I am a complete basket case today.

It's a good thing I took the day off.

Thank you so much for your support!

Xoxo

No comments: