Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Recording Days 11 and 12

And it's a wrap!

It took twelve days spread out over 5.5 months, but the new album has been recorded. We spent this past Sunday putting the final final finishing touches on the album (including trumpet on one song! so excited for some brass on the album!) and now it is complete and I LOVE it. I listen to it and I cannot believe these are songs I wrote and that I am a part of. The band has made it something I could never have thought possible. There are amazing musicians who worked on this album...and then there's me. Shawn, Bart, John, Colleen, Laura and Mike...all worked so hard to make this what it is and I am so completely grateful for them and all that they have done.

So what's next? Well, it has to be properly mixed and mastered. Then I have to get actual CDs printed. I'm still aiming for that late May 2015 release date. I think it can be done.

Stay tuned...

www.facebook.com/nbeckermusic
twitter.com/NikiBeckerMusic
nikibecker.com 

Here's a little bit of it for you to hear...



Stay tuned....

No comments: