Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Lee's Liquor Lounge 6/26/14

I played at Lee's Liquor Lounge last Thursday. It was a solo set, but the two fellas I split the bill with (J.W. Schuller and Billy Dankert) and myself decided to play a bunch of mini-sets to keep things fresh all night. We would each play 3 songs and then the next person would come up and we kept that rotation going all night. It was a lot of fun and really freed up my set choices. I just wrote a list of all of the songs I knew and then picked somewhat randomly as the evening went along. My only disappointment was the audience turnout. But, it was a weeknight at a bar that's kind of tucked away, so what can you do.


Set list for Lee's Liquor Lounge 6/26/14
  • A Story
  • The Paul Simon Song
  • The Reminder
  • Can't Even Tell
  • Oh, Sun
  • Cohabitate
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover)
  • Flavor
  • The Party
  • Good
  • Old-Fashioned Hat (Anais Mitchell cover)


No comments: