Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kitty Cat Klub

Over a week ago now I played a show at the Kitty Cat Klub. It was probably one of my best shows. But life has become so incredibly bizarre and insane that I haven't had a chance to write about it - or the incredibly bizarre and insane-ness of life right now.

And I can't write about the incredibly bizarre and insane-ness of life right now.

But I can give a quick recap of the Kitty Cat Klub show.

It was last Tuesday, October 2nd. We were playing as part of Fairfax, AK's month long Tuesday night residency there. In fact it was the first night of the residency. My pals, The Broken Bicycles, also played.

My cousin Brenda and my sister Missy came to the show. It was the first time for them seeing me perform. It meant a lot they came out. It was awesome to have them there.

And there were a lot of other people there, too. It was a pretty good crowd for Tuesday night.

I played with the full band, and as I always say, I love playing with the full band.



Setlist for Kitty Cat Klub 10/2/12

  • The Woods
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Good to Know
  • Ramble Song
  • Flavor
  • Salt
  • Float
  • Adore
And now that I've posted this blog entry, I'm remembering all the other things I haven't blogged about...like how I met Amanda Palmer before her show last week and my Cannonball adventure and I'm sure a million other things.

So many things to write about...so little time.







No comments: