Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cause, Cuz. And A New Video!

The show last night at Cause was different but also a lot of fun. Shawn and I played as a duo again for the first time in a long time. We got a chance to do some old songs that haven't been done in a while and to debut a new one we've been messing around with.

It was also my first time playing at Cause. I'll be back there again on November 12th. It's an interesting venue because it seems like people actually go there to hear music. That may sound weird because, well, it is a music venue. But people seem to actually want to engage and check out the bands playing versus going to a bar that has live music and ignoring the bands - which seems to be most places. And I don't just mean when I'm playing ; )

I'll be at the 331 Club this Thursday. 331 is another venue where people seem to actually go there to hear the music. I love playing the 331 and I'm bringing the whole band with me - always awesome.



Set list for Cause 10/13/12

  • Adore
  • Ramble Song
  • Good to Know
  • Can't Even Tell
  • The Party
  • A Story (first time played!)
  • Easy to Blame
  • Salt
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal 

Bonus Section!

I recorded this video of me playing another new song called "Oh, Sun" in my den. 



No comments: