Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stone Arch Bridge Festival


Sunday I performed at the Stone Arch Bridge Festival. It was my second year as a performer and, once again, it was so much fun.

The weather was supposed to be beautiful, but it ended up not cooperating. Luckily, my stage was located under the Central Avenue Bridge with plenty of cover from the rain that came out of nowhere for myself and the people listening.

It’s just so nice to play somewhere that is outside, during the day, as a part of something bigger, where family who can’t usually make it to see me at a bar during the week can come hang out.

There was a group of kids that danced in front of the stage the whole time.

And all the dogs. I love dogs! I never get to play for dogs!

It was blast. 

A couple of videos below.

Setlist for the Stone Arch Bridge Festival 6/17/12
-Cohabitate
-Float
-Good to Know
-Ramble Song (first time played with the band in front of people!)
-Beg, Borrow, or Steal
-Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover)
-Here
-Adore

(In my excitement, I totally skipped over a song on the setlist. Oops!)


No comments: