Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unseasonable

When this stretch of beautiful weather ends, we will all be in for a shock. 67 degrees on November 10th? That just doesn’t happen in Minnesota.

I don’t know if this weather is the cause, but I am feeling super creative lately. I have ideas swimming in my head. Songs are coming out at rapid speed. This is all good because I am currently working with a couple of other musicians scoring a short film by a friend of mine. It’s something I certainly thought I’d never do, so the challenge has been a lot of fun.

My album has barely been out a month and I’m already looking ahead to the next. Although, I’m working with a promotions company to send the album to radio stations across the country, so if all goes well, I’ll be working this album for a while. It’s a good thing I like it and it’s something I’m proud of and eager to promote.

Now, if only I could get some more shows.

No comments: