Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lake Harriet Bandshell 9-5-15

Still buzzing after a super fun show at the Lake Harriet Bandshell in Minneapolis. It was a perfect end to our summer of shows.

All week long the weather report said it was going to storm. Then it was no storms, but 90+ degrees and incredibly humid...which it was. But the breeze from the lake turned it into a very pleasant evening for an outdoor show. I was certain I would sweat buckets and I remained fairly dry, so that was just the icing on the cake. : )

There was a really great crowd. Highly exceeded my expectations for a Labor Day Weekend/State Fair time outdoor show. It might have been the most people we ever played for.

I seriously had so much fun.





 Laura played a solo song!


And with that, our summer of shows is over. Now, we take a break while I go get my scary surgery and then recover from that and then we can start planning for the future.

Lake Harriet Bandshell Set List 9-5-15

  • For the Time Being
  • Lens
  • Car
  • Good to Know
  • The Reminder
  • Reactor
  • I Wanna Know
  • Float
  • Blind
  • Record (Laura solo song)
  • On Fridays (Niki solo song)
  • A Story
  • Running
  • The Party
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Daughter
  • Introvert
  • Adore
  • Here
  • When You Were Mine (Prince cover)
  • Safety Mode
  • Yesterday

No comments: